At the McKeown Irish Dance academy, we are committed to providing a fantastic experience for all our dancers and strive towards creating a warm, friendly and safe environment in every class. On this page you will find information on our fees, child protection policy and anti-bullying policys.
New enrolment form: please complete the new enrolment form below.
Tara McKeown holds the TCRG status with An Coimisiun le Rinci Gaelacha, the world’s largest governing body in Irish Dance.
Tara McKeown TCRG and Emily Redfearn have both completed accredited training courses in:
- Safeguarding Children (accredited by East Riding of Yorkshire Council)
- First Aid for Dance (accredited by Underwood Training)
Tara McKeown TCRG and Suzanne McKeown are both licensed chaperones with Hull City Council.
Certificates and licences are available to view on request.
Below are the steps to take when enrolling with the academy:
- Read through the terms and conditions and policy documents below on this page. You will be asked to confirm you have read these when you complete the enrolment form.
- Complete our online enrolment form to provide student and emergency contact details to the MIDA team.
Complete enrolment form (opens in new window)
- You’re ready to go! You will receive an email to confirm we have received your information, containing links to:
- purchase tracksuits
- payment information
- governing body information.
If during enrolment you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop an email to the MIDA team and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Email the MIDA team at: email@example.com