We strive to make sure all our dancers feel part of the MIDA team in their lessons, so we ask that all dancers wear a basic class uniform to every lesson. This includes:
- A black, white or navy top
- Black or navy tracksuit bottoms, shorts or skirt
- White poodle socks
- Appropriate dance shoes or trainers.
You can also wear our fantastic class tracksuit to your lesson. These can be customised to include your name and sparkly diamantes (they are optional not compulsory) and can be ordered from our friends at Celtic Creations via the links below:
- Order the navy polo shirt (‘Navy – White contrast’)
- Order the tracksuit top and/or bottoms (‘Navy – navy panel white piping’)
- Order the white vest top (Shown in black on the website but ours are white – don’t panic!)
- Order the black shorts
Please note: when ordering your items quote ‘McKeown academy’ in the school name to make sure you get the correct design.
If you have any questions about the class uniform, please speak to us at your next lesson or contact us.